- Develop an awareness of how you learn or have learned best in the past so that you can apply those study techniques to your education now.
- Schedule weekly reviews and updates. – For better retention and comprehension, experts suggest reviewing notes and readings just before class and lecture material immediately after class.
- Prioritize assignments by starting with the most difficult subject first because it will be the most time and attention consuming.
- In order to finish an assignment or your educational goals, you first need to start. – Begin with a plan or overview. Then, move forward on filling in the details.
- Sometimes it’s all about location. – Develop alternative study places free from distractions.