The Delano High School Library is committed to ensuring that all students are effective thinkers and creators of ideas and information.
Delano High School is committed to providing every student an uplifting and orderly environment which will foster maximum academic achievement.
Achieving Academic Excellence - A Student at a Time
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Lunch: 1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. (may vary)
- Provide instruction and assistance in the use of library information, materials and equipment through a library orientation.
- Provide a quiet, safe, clean, and orderly place that nurtures learning.
- Provide basic and essential support for all DHS students' personal and academic growth.
- Provide recreational books, information and materials.
- Promote literacy and enable students to achieve academic standards and become lifelong learners.
- Purchase books and materials at different levels and in varying degrees of difficulty in order to be able to support the adopted school-curriculum, instructional programs, and the entire student body.
- 1 computer printer is available to students for printing one copy of documents, less than ten pages, and relating to school assignments.
- 28 computer workstations
- 30 iPad mobile cart
- Students are allowed access to the library during class time only with a signed pass from their teacher. Before school, at lunch and after school, all students have access.
- The library is staffed by one full-time librarian.
- The library may be closed when reserved by classes or for other official school business.
- The library will be open during both lunches most school days.
For more information, please contact:
Glenda Muldrow, Librarian