Routes and Bus Stops
- The Superintendent or designee shall design transportation routes and stops to promote the safety of students and maximum efficiency in the use of buses.
- Students shall be eligible for transportation service to and from school if the distance between their school-established bus stop and the school is beyond two miles.
- The Superintendent or designee may authorize transportation within the walking distance when safety problems or hazards exist.
- Students who attend a school outside their attendance area may be eligible for transportation services in accordance with Board policy.
- The Superintendent or designee shall communicate in writing to parents/guardians regarding bus routes, schedules and stops and/or shall arrange for local media to publish such information.
Click summer school bus routes to view location and pick-up times.