Our highest priority is to ensure that your children are safe and secure at school. Our primary objective is to give students exceptional educational opportunities that prepare them for college entrance, 21st Century careers, and active participation as responsible citizens in our community. Our Board, Superintendent, and academic leaders guide our schools to attain those goals for greater success.
There are a multitude of successes that are going on at each campus every day in our school community. Students are growing and excelling academically. Our teachers go above and beyond to create learning environments where students thrive.
Here are just a few examples of our students’ accomplishments:
- Cesar E. Chavez and Delano High School named as California Distinguished Schools.
- RFK, CCHS, and DHS named as America’s Best High Schools Silver and Bronze Medals by US News and World Report.
- CCHS named as a National Title 1 Academic Achievement Award winner.
- Overall 94% graduation rate which far exceeds state and county averages.
- ELA and Math scores which meet or exceed state levels for all three schools.
- Award winning extra and co- curricular activities and programs including Visual and Performing Arts, Valley Championship Athletic teams, FFA programs, Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA), Future Home Makers of America (FHA Hero), AVID, Mock Trial, and Academic Decathlon, just to name a few.
- Award winning Career Technical Education pathways which meet the needs of 21st Century industry demands.
We are working diligently to create a positive climate on our campuses based on respect, equity, achievement, and open communication among students, staff and parents.
We hope you will use the resources found here and on the school pages to learn about our district and find ways to have an impact on your children's educational experience. Thank you for your partnership and support.