We are happy to announce that all parents and students will have access to grades and attendance through our Aeries Parent Portal. Since registration can be cumbersome, we will walk students through the registration process at school, which will allows students to create student/parent accounts. Parents who would like to register themselves to gain access to the Aeries Parent Portal may contact the students school.
Please keep the following expectations in mind when accessing our Aeries Parent Portal:
- Grades will normally be updated at least every two weeks.
- When emailing teachers, please expect a response within 1-2 school days.
To access the Aeries Parent Portal, click here.
Parent Portal Guide
1. Open your internet browser and type the following address: http://www.djuhsd.org
From outside our school:
Click on chain-link on left of screen; then click on AERIES portal; finally, click on Aeries Parent/Student Portal Home Access.
From inside our school:
Click on chain-link on left of screen; then click on AERIES portal; finally, click on Aeries Parent/Student Portal DJUHSD Access.
2. Click on Create New Account.
3. Make sure Parent is selected and click Next. You will not be able to activate your account if Student is selected.
4. Complete the Account Information and click Next.
Open New Browser Window and Access Your Email Account
5. Open your email account and look for an email sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. You may have to look for this email in your Spam or Junk folder.
6. Click on Confirm This Email Address.
7. Click on Return to Login Page or return to the original login page following step 1 above.
8. Login using the email and password you created in step 4.
9. Complete student verification and continue to follow the on-screen instructions.
10. Click Home to view your child’s grades. You may add additional students by clicking Change Student.